This role provides with tremendous opportunity to lead and contribute to high-quality multi-input development programs across India. The candidate shall exhibit techno-managerial leadership in designing and executing evaluations. S/he is expected to significantly contribute to writing proposals, analyzing data, and writing reports and other knowledge products.
The ideal candidate is expected to:
- Design and conduct quantitative and/or qualitative research and/or evaluation, including developing logic models, monitoring systems, and evaluation metrics.
- Design and conduct data analysis using existing healthcare data, such as data from electronic health records, HMIS, administrative data sets, DHS, or other data sources.
- Function as a project lead or supervise Research and Evaluation Managers and Deputy Manager.
- Conduct and may lead applied research and evaluation studies, assessments, cost-benefit analysis, and studies and activities with similar methodologies in relation to project requirements.
- Collaborate with others on research and evaluation studies and other analyses on a variety of programs, policies, and services using quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Perform basic and advanced statistical analyses and qualitative data analyses.
- Prepare reports and required documentation for projects including annual and biannual reports; submit reports to funders and clients.
- Prepare reports, briefs, papers, publications, presentations, and other materials outlining research and evaluation activities, including background summaries of relevant literature, methodologies, results, and recommendations that can be used by various audiences including peer-reviewed articles, commentaries, editorial pieces, blogs, etc.
- Conduct structured literature reviews and policy analysis using academic databases and mainstream search engines on topics relevant to the research and evaluation studies.
- use statistical software (STATA/SPSS/R/RStudio) at an advanced level and/or qualitative software at an intermediate level.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to adjust to changing priorities, flexible, and interested in working in a team environment.
The above essential functions are representative of major duties of positions in this job. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary. Other duties may be assigned similar to the above consistent with the knowledge, skills, and abilities required for the job.
Quantitative Analytics, Quantitative Research, Agile Project Management, Economic Statistics
Master’s in public health from Premier Universities.
- 6-8 years of work experience in Research and M&E.
- Experience in contemporary methodologies and practices, with hands-on experience in writing and publications.
- Experience of working in social and development research in the management of large-scale surveys is desired.
- In-depth knowledge of Research, Evaluation, Data Analysis & thematic understanding of various sectors in the social & development domain.
- Should have excellent understanding/ knowledge of the relevant policy landscape and regulatory environment.
- Should have excellent understanding/knowledge of quantitative data analysis.
- High level of involvement, engagement, and ownership.
- Flair for building quality relationships with clients.
- Demonstrated competence in handling teams.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation ability.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Willingness to travel extensively.