This role provides with tremendous opportunity to lead and contribute to high-quality multi-input development programs across India. The candidate shall have techno-managerial leadership in designing and executing evaluations. S/he is expected to significantly contribute to writing proposals, analyzing data, and writing reports and other knowledge products.
The candidate will perform the following key functions:
- Conceptualize, design, and deploy cutting-edge monitoring, learning, and evaluation practices across various projects and proposals.
- Develop high-quality, compliant proposals. Conceptualize and implementation of marketing/business strategy. This includes developing opportunities with new and existing clients, tracking upcoming RFPs, leading proposal development teams, networking, etc.
- Generate high-quality research findings in the form of reports, academic and working papers for internal and external dissemination.
- Lead client engagement during the entire project cycle.
- S/he is expected to stay abreast of the global peer-reviewed literature and be knowledgeable about cutting-edge theories and methods of M&E.
- Assist / Lead the project team in the development of reports, presentations, and other communication materials. This may include research, drafting, editing, data analysis, and presentation.
- Make and deliver presentations of reports/proposals to clients / potential clients.
- Liaison with partner organizations, consultants, vendors, and other relevant agencies.
- Develop the capacity and technical expertise of project staff in the field
and headquarters to undertake sound Monitoring, Evaluation & Research activities and to use data and findings for effective decision making.
The above essential functions are representative of major duties of positions in this job. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary. Other duties may be assigned similar to the above consistent with the knowledge, skills, and abilities required for the job.
Monitoring, Impact Evaluation, Data Analysis, Project Team Management, Research, Interpersonal Skills
Master’s Degree in Social Sciences, Humanities, Rural Management or related field from Premier Universities
- 2-6 years of work experience in Research and M&E.
- Experience in contemporary methodologies and practices, with hands-on experience in writing and publications.
- Experience of working in the social and development research in management of large-scale surveys is desired.
- In-depth knowledge of Research, Evaluation, Data Analysis & thematic understanding of various sectors in the social & development domain.
- Should have excellent understanding/ knowledge of the relevant policy landscape and regulatory environment.
- High level of involvement, engagement, and ownership.
- Flair for building quality relationships with clients.
- Demonstrated competence in handling teams.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation ability.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Willingness to travel extensively.