The two-day training program on Statistical Data Management & Analysis using MS-Excel is part of Sambodhi’s endeavor to enhance understanding of research in general and data analysis in particular among practitioners and scholars.
An enormous amount of data is generated by corporations, institutions, and governments every day. However, this data by itself in its raw form is of limited utility. If analyzed properly and transformed into relevant information it can provide valuable insights and facilitate effective strategies and actions. Managers in the modern-day organization have to be well versed in the art and science of evidence-based decision-making – using data for knowledge discovery. As the most commonly used spreadsheet, MS-Excel is the handiest tool for managers in facilitating everyday data analysis. Professionals well versed in MS-Excel can greatly enhance the effectiveness of data-based analytics in a cost-efficient manner.
- Develop a shared understanding of the fundamentals of data and data analysis
- Develop skills to understand what type of analysis is used in which circumstances.
- Develop skills for using various MS-Excel functions for undertaking basic and advanced data analysis.
- Develop skills for effective presentation and visualization of data in MS-Excel.
- Describe the fundamentals of data and data analysis.
- Undertake data validation using MS-Excel.
- Create pivot tables and pivot charts using a relevant dataset.
- Perform descriptive analysis, correlation, and regression using the Formula bar and Analysis ToolPak.
- Use other common functions in MS-Excel.
- Interpret and Present analysis in a simple and intelligible manner for informed decision making
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 32
- Assessments Yes